Food Vendors – Taking applications for 2020
Friday, Nov. 27th Fri. Night Party 6pm-11pm (Bands will be playing)
Saturday, November 28th, 9am–11pm
Sunday November 29th, 9am – 5pm
Food Vendors will be “Open for Business” during show hours.
The selection of Food Vendors will be at the sole discretion of CBAS Food Committee.
Application and Payment
• Completed application, due by August 1, 2020, must include: insurance information, and copy of current business license or will not be considered.
• Upon approval, 50% of the Participation Fee due by September 15, 2020.
• Balance due by October 15, 2020.
• All fees MUST be paid in full. You will not be allowed to attend with a balance due.
• Payment can be made by check or online.
Vendors will comply with City and State Health and Fire Regulations. A vendor found in violation will be shut down and not allowed to operate. No refunds from this result.
There will be a limit of two (2) Food Vendors with similar menu items. Only 10 Food Vendors will be selected to participate. Food Vendors may sell only their prepared food products. Prepackaged food products are not acceptable. Participants are prohibited to sell beer, wine or alcoholic beverages. Selling of water and sodas is permitted.
• Restaurants/Caterers booth space will be 10’ wide by 10’, front service area 10’. You are required to provide your own 10×10 tent.
• Food Trucks/Mobile Concessionaires booth space 10×20, front service area 20’
• Electric will be provided.
No water is available on site. Vendors must make arrangements to bring their own water.
• No sales or service shall be made from the sides or rear of the allotted space or spaces.
• Space accommodation for special equipment needs will be considered on a one-by-one basis and may be subject to additional charges.
Vendors will be responsible for the cleanup of their designated area, including ground debris. The Food Committee will inspect the area before vendor departure at the close of the show.
Restaurant/Caterer – 10×10 space $350.00 + FL State Sales Tax of $24.50
Food Truck/Mobile Concession-10×20 space $550.00 + FL State Sales Tax of $38.50
Set-up can begin at noon, Friday, Nov. 27th – must be completed by 5:00pm.
Questions? Please contact Kenne by email email@example.com or text (321)693-3159